Sunday, September 11, 2011

Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins

I couldn't put it down . Someone told me its a kids book. SO WHAT. I really didn't find anything kid about it. The characters here sure had to face grown up situations to me. As much as I adore all of them I realize they are not going to live but you just can't help wanting them to. I can't imagine having to go through life living the way they did. Not just being hungry or living poor but having to get back in the games and actually kill the people you know some what . It reminds me of the Olympics yet with no medals you have sponsors yet its not laser tag or paint ball .Here thinking if you survive you are free but your really never free or are they. Now its on to the next book. Just have to know. It can't be an all nighter like Catching Fire was though I have work tomorrow.

This is the second book in the Hunger Games series . Will explain more but just have to start reading sorry can't help it. Yes then I am like a little kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment