Saturday, January 28, 2012

Covet by Felicity Heaton my first Erotica review

Stay Heated until the end.

I started reading this book and thought Oh its just the usual same old same old. Boy was I fooled. Javier and Lilah just burn off the pages. There has to be more to their story ,the club alone sounds so interesting. The character Snow doesn't even cool off anything in this book. The forbidden love that catches fire the way Ms. Heaton writes it leaves nothing to imagine their strong desire and pent up love for each other once they act on it. Wishing there is more to come as Lilah is turned . I can only hope . Thanks for the ARC.

I didn't want to give much of the story away to spoil it for everyone but I would love to read more about the character Snow. The way it was written he was sounding maybe evil but no way I believe there is a loving man there just needing the right woman am I a romantic nah! who me?

No comments:

Post a Comment