Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Horror Challenge by @JH Glaze

A group of short stories These are great stories for right before its time to turn off the light. I found though reading one just wasn't good enough. They start off with a Spooky Piano giving a woman who lost her mother some financial help plus good memories. To a man traveling to space in a his last attempt to keep his smelly old comfy chair and save the world while watching Star Trek reruns . I wonder was he wearing a red suit? Ends with a Damsel in Distress being a creature a man saves of course the humans are ignorant to creatures of other worlds. My favorite is Cable Bill these are great to read while cooking dinner also I shouldn't burn anything think I'll save Horror Challenge Two just for that. Grab a copy for yourself .

No comments:

Post a Comment