Friday, January 4, 2013

Ghost Diaries case 1 by Willow Cross

Sarah was a young innocent girl who becomes ill after her father buys her a silver trinket box. He trades some food for the box from a strange unkempt fellow who seems to think Sarah is perfect for the trinket box. As we read the entries to a few diaries it seems as if a demon was using her for his pleasure. Making her life seem odd and as if she was going crazy she talked to him he had a name .She ended up being unkempt and evil like and all the help left them there alone just her and her mother and father. Since this is the first case I'm anxious to see if the other cases are related . Maybe the trinket box is still out there circulating and possessing others. A friend of mine gave me a silver metal box it disappeared a while ago I'm not sure I want to find it now. I enjoyed reading the diary entries makes the book different then others out there. As always Willow Cross has me guessing ,was it real was it fake ? Who and what are in Case 2 of Ghost Diaries I'm waiting cause I'm possessed to reading Willow Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment