Monday, March 3, 2014

Hollowland by Amanda Hocking

I started reading this as something to put me to sleep. Thank goodness I had a snow day. This was the first book in a while to keep me awake

with fascination and anxiety . I could just see the whole scene on my bedroom wall playing out as I read it. I felt desperate to escape and

just as creepy as Remy to get out of Korechs underground cult like ranch compound. I know the Walking Dead is popular right now and I've

read plenty books close to this subject but Hollowland is really nerve wrenching. Only 46 percent into the book I believe Remy's brother

is the cure . So glad I see this as a #1 so sorry now to have put other books by Amanda Hocking on the back burner.
A wonderful Read what an ending! Giving it 5 crows feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment