Thursday, April 3, 2014

Stolen Songbird by Danielle Jensen

Cecile had her life planned her dreams were about to come true . She was to go live with her mother and sing on stage. Being careless she

gets kidnapped by Luc and sold to a Troll king. The king thinks that her being a human and bonding with his son they will break an ancient

curse . A witch put a curse on them never to leave the underground to live in a a life of darkness . Cecile manages to have a choice to

leave or stay and try to break the curse . She falls in love not only with Tristian the prince she is bonded to but with the half blood

trolls that are fighting so hard to be free from the king and the curse.

At first I thought this book is going to be boring . Was I surprised? Yes . To find out how I was hurrying to get things done so I could

find out what would happen next . At times the Twins made me laugh. I can't wait to find out if the story continues it is really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment